What network resources are needed to stream live online?
You must have enough upload bandwidth and certain network ports must be open (not blocked by a firewall).
Validate upload bandwidth by running these two tests.
- Test 1 Click on the "Statistics" button for detailed information.
- Test 2 Click on the "San Jose" button.
Validate network ports are available by running this test.
- Port Test Use vod.uvault.com for Host and sample for App.
Why should I use rVibe to stream my events live online?
- Quality. We use the highest quality audio, video and streaming hardware to produce, capture, encode and stream the audio and video. Our courteous and trained staff apply best practices in video production, live video and sound mixing and audio remastering and encoding. Our equipment accepts digital and analog audio and video including SDI, HD-SDI and AES.
- Reliability. We use a Content Delivery Network (CDN) with multiple Point of Presences (PoPs) in North America, Europe and Asia to facilitate the smooth, uninterrupted worldwide delivery of the audio and video stream to whatever number of end users are required. The CDN allows us to scale to meet changing viewer need.
- Complete streaming solution. rVibe provides an end-to-end live event streaming platform - from planning and on-site production, through content capture, mixing, encoding, streaming and delivery and final presentation to your viewers on your website using our embeddable player, we provide the complete turn-key solution. We also offer a remotely managed streaming appliance if full production is not required.
- Experience. We refined our skills and techniques streaming live concerts in the most difficult conditions. We even provide radio frequency environment management for wireless microphone communication.
What differentiates rVibe from other live streaming solutions?
Our hardware preprocesses the source video to increase the quality and speed of the encoding that can't be achieved by software-only solutions. The hardware uses advanced noise reduction, scaling and filtering. Hardware 3D video noise reduction reduces and removes noise in the video caused by issues such as low lighting that are often uncontrollable in on-location environments. Hardware filtering smooths out the video imagery making it easier for a CODEC to compress. Hardware scaling adjusts the resolution of the video imagery for encoding. Audio preprocessing including dynamic range compression/expansion insures great-sounding audio even from unpredictable field sources.
All of this hardware preprocessing enables the software encoding of the video and audio to be done faster and more efficiently. Most other streaming providers have hardware that just captures the video, with no hardware preprocessing that improves the quality of the video before encoding.
What value added service does rVibe provide?
We can bring your video and audio content to existing and new clients and customers around the world reliably and cost effectively. Applications for our solutions include:
- Live streaming of meetings, conferences, classes, presentations, lectures and training sessions
- Live streaming of shows, concerts and theatrical events
- Live streaming of promotions